Monday, January 28, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese Night

First, let me say that we just moved to League City late summer in 2007 (sorry for not sending out "We've moved cards"). Once we moved, Conor lost all of his buddies. So I took it upon myself to start a moms group in League City b/c I couldn't find one that accepted WORKING MOMS. I created The League City Moms Meetup Group.

Every once in awhile we have meetups and meet at certain places during different times of the day. Of course, since I work and can't meetup during the day, we like to meet at night.

This was a night we met up at Chuck E Cheese and it was a real treat for the kids. They don't go there very often and I love going there during the week b/c there is not a big crowd.

This was Caitlin's first time "playing" games, winning tickets, enjoying herself with the CHUCK, and the FIRST time Conor was playing games by himself. He was so proud and we were proud of him.





0 comments: