Caitlin is 2 now! We can't believe it.
We celebrated her birthday with family and friends on Sunday and it was a beautiful day!!
The wind was nice to have, the sun was out...yet not shining b/c it was a tad cloudy.
The kids were running in the backyard back and forth and jumping on the moonwalk.
Food was great, I made Tiara rice crispy treats and PBJ sandwiches.
I was asked for recipes (which made me feel so great, like I can cook or something).
The cool summer drinks were GONE, so was the "spiked" punch.
The ASTROS won their game....and thanks to them...fans were entertained while the kids were outside playing.
We celebrated her birthday with family and friends on Sunday and it was a beautiful day!!
The wind was nice to have, the sun was out...yet not shining b/c it was a tad cloudy.
The kids were running in the backyard back and forth and jumping on the moonwalk.
Food was great, I made Tiara rice crispy treats and PBJ sandwiches.
I was asked for recipes (which made me feel so great, like I can cook or something).
The cool summer drinks were GONE, so was the "spiked" punch.
The ASTROS won their game....and thanks to them...fans were entertained while the kids were outside playing.
We started to sing Caitlin Happy Birthday, she did well by not freaking out.She held on my hand really TIGHT!

After cake we opened up gifts. Caitlin "gets" what opening up gifts means, as she "gets" that it was her birthday and that it was HER party.I would like to extend in my appreciation to family and friends who gave Caitlin gifts. She adores and loves every single thing she received. Now she has girly things to play with instead of her big brother's toys (cars, trains, dinosaurs, etc)
Here are some pics of her opening up some gifts.




She loved this one. She always messes with our house phone and talks on it pretending it's grandma, grandpa, or daddy. Now she has her own phone to play with.


When everything was said and done, her best girlfriend, Elena...from school, left. They look so cute together!! I think they were both trying to give each other hugs and kisses but were missing each other. It was just too cute!
When everyone left, we cleaned up...but the party wasn't over for Caitlin.That has been the same piece of cake for about an hour.



Here is the link of more pictures that my friend took for me. I am grateful she gave me the opportunity for her to take pics. I was a busy bee and I wouldn't have had any time to take anything. Again thank you!!
Caitlin Birthday Pictures
p.s. I made Caitlin's tutu! I am a little too proud of it. Thought I share.
Caitlin Birthday Pictures
p.s. I made Caitlin's tutu! I am a little too proud of it. Thought I share.










1 comments:
It so hard to believe that she is 2 now! Love the pictures, Caitlin is so beautiful and looks like she had a great time!
Post a Comment