Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Conor!!

Conor is 5 years old today!


Look how big he is.

We gave Conor a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on a Monday morning b/c I knew there will be no one there. And there wasn't! Mondays are free days for us b/c the kids don't have preschool. We invited some of his preschool friends to share in his birthday celebration.




Here is Conor imitating Alex, The Lion, from Madagascar. He loves that movie.




The kids were excited to sing Happy Birthday!!

I made homemade cupcakes for the kids b/c I don't know of any places for cakes.

They turned out great and Conor had a few more....so did Caitlin.

Luckily, I save a couple of daddy too afterwards.

Here is Conor making a wish!



Conor and "girl" Ryan were together the whole time! It was too cute!!



Here are some pics of the kids having some fun with their moms.














Conor was ecstatic to receive lovely gifts from his friends. He was really surprised! He said, "Mom, look...how precious for my friends to give me gifts. It's so precious!" He says the darnedest things!



On Conor's actual birthday we made a special trip to Uno's. It's a great place with great food! Here is Conor eating his bday dinner, a nice cheeseburger and fries!!


0 comments: