Thursday, February 21, 2008

President's Day Morning at KRK

Monday was President's Day and the NASA Daycare is closed when NASA is closed. Since Conor does not go to the NASA daycare anymore, we dropped him off at KRK.

Well when I dropped Conor off, I had Caitlin with me. (Daddy was playing golf with a buddy) She went inside with us and we had to stay and wait until Conor finished his breakfast b/c we got there a little late and the kids went off to their classes. Well Caitlin wasn't going to have it where she will be there eating NOTHING while Conor enjoyed his waffles and fruit (hence the Vday pic). So I got her a plate and she told me waving her cute little hand:

BYE BYE MOM

Thinking she was going to stay. She is so ready to grow up and I am not ready. Which I guess is good b/c we will eventually transfer her over when Conor starts Kinder.

Conor finished his waffles and he went to his classroom, while I had to stay and wait until Caitlin was done with her waffle, Conor's milk and his left over fruit.


Geez...at least I didn't have to make breakfast.

0 comments: