The Cullen Family had a great Christmas in DC.
It was very intimate and relaxing just us and no one else.
No going over to someone's house or out of town...just very restful.
The kids were so excited Christmas was coming and couldn't wait until Santa brought their gifts for being "fairly" good kids this year.
I just happened to take a picture of the tree which already had the gifts Santa brought underneath.
WOW, what a reaction from Conor and his new 2 wheel bike.
Caitlin got her 1st kitchen for her to play with.
She was so excited, she started to play with it immediately.
Well, Conor and Caitlin had a ton to open.
So here they are waiting patiently to get craking!!
Conor and Caitlin both got backpacks from Mima so they can put their activity books in when we travel.
And do you see ANY adult gifts here????
Neither do I!!
Christmas Dinner
Well, since we don't have anywhere to go to for Christmas for lunch or dinner, I found a place to make our Christmas dinner for us. I wanted turkey again, but Patrick says turkey is exclusively ONLY for Thanksgiving. So I found a great dinner of Prime Rib. It was DELICIOUS! Conor even ate some!! He never eats NORMAL food.
And here is Caitlin in her, "I don't want to get dirty mom", excuse to take off her clothes at the table....whatever, she was eating and that works for me anytime at home.
Here is the Capitol as they were getting ready for the Presidential Inuguration.
2 comments:
looks like a fun christmas- finally you updated the blog!
Glad to see you updated the blog and that Christmas was good!
Post a Comment