Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Congulations Leticia!!!

My little cousin is #4 in our big family to get married.

The kids enjoyed themselves. I am not going to tell the story about how my uncle got lost and the wedding was postponed for 30 min or so.

But this is the first time since Mando (brother) got married that all the aunts and uncles got together.

Here is Conor showing Mima his muscles b/c he is eating Spinach.

Caitlin enjoying her salad.
Caitlin and our newest family member, Elsie.
Mima and Aunt Maria
And all of my aunts and uncles....all 8 of them!!
with my cousin Leticia.
Conor enjoying the light in the back of the reception hall with a couple of other boys.
it's like star wars, right??
The wedding was beautiful. Patrick and I provided the candles for them but I didn't take a pic. (I know, an idiot and a no no amongst my photography friends). I mean....we didn't even take a family pic being all dressed up....duh!

Added, pic of candle:

4 comments:

The Norman Family said...

No family pic! SLACKER!!! Do I need to teach you a thing or two or what? lol Cute pics of C&C though!

stephanie T said...

like father like son- conor in a pink shirt... ;-P

Valarie said...

Love the pictures! Conor is such a ham

Dana said...

Cute - the kids are getting big!

I love your cousin's wedding dress ... beautiful!