Monday, June 16, 2008

Days of Summer ALREADY!

Well it's not even summer yet and it's HOT!

We try to make it over to our friend's house once a week and get cool in their pool before they move to Connecticut.

Conor is learning so much in the pool now and he will be taking lessons at our friends house in July.
I am looking to find a mommy and me class for Caitlin at the moment.


Karianne is helping Conor out by "swimming" towards her.
This is Caitlin "thinking" about the pool and if she can get in.
Jonathan and Conor playing around.
She is STILL "thinking" about it.

She did it!
Caitlin and daddy enjoying the rays.

3 comments:

A said...

caitlin's swimsuit is so cute!

Valarie said...

Very cute and love Caitlin's swim suit!

Katherine said...

Hey girl! I just checked your blog for the first time in a while, and you look like a hottie in the swimming picture--Strollerfit must do a body good!!! Keep up the good work (you're getting all skinny while I'm getting FAT!)