So Patrick has been gone for a week in Omaha for the College World Series.
Needless to say he had a WONDERFUL birthday and Father's Day away from us and having fun watching baseball....on top of playing golf and dominos.
Did I mention he went with his Best Friend???
So no, he wasn't alone.
When he got back, the kids were excited to give him his Birthday cards and Father's Day cards.
Here Conor is showing his super cool awesome Race Car card that makes noise for Father's Day.
Patrick has ALWAYS wanted a Texas cooler and he has been eying them for over a year.
So I got one of the last 2 at the store and he was super surprised!!
I hid it in the corner of the patio so he wouldn't see when he came back.
It actually worked.
I and the kids LOVE YOU!
Welcome back!
2 comments:
hey sara has a cooler like that~!
Glad he had a good Father's Day and we have looked at that cooler several times. Should have gotten Todd one too.
Post a Comment