Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Birthday Party and VOLTRON

This poor thing is about to go! ALL of the kids had a blast on it!!

"FRUIT SALAD, yummy yummy"



The kids had a blast at a Birthday Party this past weekend. I forgot my camera, so I have some pictures that a friend took. The kids LOVED the Thomas the Train Jumpy toy and I can't wait to get one for Caitlin's bday. It was a chilly WINDY day but that didn't bother them one bit!

After the party we went to Grandma and Grandpa Critz's house for a visit, since we were in the area. They enjoyed the time they spent and Conor got a NEW (old) book that was his daddy's, VOLTRON. That is Conor's FAVORITE book right now. He can't wait to get more, he can't wait to read it in the morning and after we come home from school. He is mesmerised by the pictures of the book and he thinks it is the coolest thing ever, since the Transformers movie.

Now, after daddy found out how much Conor LOVES his old book, he went online and found out that there are 5 DVDs of the cartoons and they are even making a NEW VOLTRON movie by 2010. We can't believe it! I was afraid that we weren't going to find anything Presently that would be available for him to enjoy. We thought he would just be reading this old book and there are no toys for the action heros, etc. Now that we know there are, I better watch out! Daddy is really "trigger" happy and would buy anything!

2 comments:

The Norman Family said...

Derek loved Voltron too and I think David has some of the cartoons!

stephanie T said...

what great pictures! hahaha