I just have to say the kids have the best Daddy in the world. He gets them up, gets them dressed and tells them he loves them every single day with big hugs! The kids love it and eat it up! They adore daddy with all of their heart and love how he is so gentle to them and won't get mad or raise his voice at them if they spill, drop, or throw some food across the room or floor. He makes every effort to try and play with them at home or at a park, even if a game is on TV.
Patrick says he LOVES me all the time and I can't get enough it. He gives hugs and squeezes to where it shows me I have the best husband IN THE WORLD! He doesn't get mad at my faults, which is great b/c I have alot. He doesn't raise his voice at me at all, which is a huge deal for myself and all women in the world. He respects me as a women, wife, and mother and everything I do is noticed (like cooking, take care of the kids, etc) and he says Thank You for it constantly. He says SORRY all the time when he is incorrect....what a man! Brings out the sexiness in him, to me.
Nothing can take daddy/Patrick optimistic attitude about life away. He is just the best best best guy in the world!
That's why I love him so much!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
'Ode to Patrick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i think i just threw up !
hahahaha
How sweet! What a great guy :)
That was nice! He is a keeper!
I could say all the same things about my hubby...
Except the appreciation party. How do you get Patrick to notice all you do? ;)
Post a Comment