I couldn't wait for Conor and Caitlin to come home and check it out. It was still very WINDY and chilly, that I don't know long they will be able to play outside. Not too much since the ground is still wet from our rain storm yesterday.
Conor walked in and we opened the door and he was SPEECHLESS. My kid speechless! He couldn't find the words....it was so funny!
And all Caitlin could say is "YES!" The kids were on the toy for only a little while b/c the weather was just too much for all of us to stay outside.
But I can't wait to have many fun times on the playset.
Here are some pictures to show what we didn't have to what we have now.
HERE IT IS!
2 comments:
That is TOTALLY COOL!!! I see a PLAYDATE at your house in the near future ;)
Aren't they great?!
We built a sandbox into the bottom of ours. I think it's one of Ben's favorite places...
Post a Comment