Monday, July 28, 2008

The Cullen Family is MOVING ON................

Da Da Da Da..........Da Da Da.....Da Da....Da Da Daa...

Yes, that's right folks....The Cullen Family is moving to DC.
Well...Alexandria, VA.

Patrick got his detail at NASA HQ and I will be telecommuting with my current job up there.
We are super excited. The kids can't wait to have a WHITE CHRISTMAS, at least that is what we are telling them.
We will be leaving at the end of August to find a townhome to live in.
And then officially move out on Sept 27th.

But I will be back with the kids next summer to register Conor into Kindergarten! (YIKES)

This time I PROMISE to send out "We've Moved" Cards.
I still have them from last time.

YES YES...we just BOUGHT a house.
It will be on the market for both a lease or sale.
And it's First Come First Serve.
So we MIGHT have a house to come back too.

So wish us luck and we will see you soon in VA or in TX!

3 comments:

Chandra Hadfield said...

Congratulations! I wish you all the best!

shutter-happy said...

Wow! What big news!
Good luck!

Valarie said...

I think that is going to be such a great experience for you all. Have a great time and keep in touch.