Happy Independence Day!
Mima bought 2 of Caitlin's outfits for this special day.
I had to sneak in the one I got her last year.
Here are some of her outfits and the special parties we went too.
Mima bought 2 of Caitlin's outfits for this special day.
I had to sneak in the one I got her last year.
Here are some of her outfits and the special parties we went too.
July 4th at school
How can I leave out Conor and "new" clothes for him??
Conor was super surprised I got him this "no sleeve" tshirt. He is LOVING this style. He shows everyone how super cool his muscles are too.
Conor was super surprised I got him this "no sleeve" tshirt. He is LOVING this style. He shows everyone how super cool his muscles are too.
I believe they learned the move from our good friend Chuck. ;)
Whatever....it's a penny right?
We went back to our Tahoe and sat in the back of our friends truck and waited for the shows to start. At the location where we were at, we saw Clear Lake's fireworks and also Kemah. Our friends picked the perfect spot b/c Kemah's show was right in front of us. The kids loved it! The stayed up so late and we only had one mishap of Conor running into the street. Can't blame him really....it was late, there were no vehicles driving around b/c everyone was blocked off by then.
After awhile, I put on the Transformers movie and he sat and watched in the back until the show started. Perfect for him.
As if we needed more parties to go to, Independence Day was not enough for us to have to celebrate. We went over to my friends house to celebrate even more!! This was going to be so fun b/c she had a water slide and pool for the kids to play with/in.
This is Caitlin ready to go in the car.
Here we are just having some fun in the backyard...eating some great BBQ that her husband made. He was heading back to training and then heading out to Afghanistan for his service as an Army Ranger.
And here is Caitlin doing her "daddy smile"....nice eh?
You can see Conor in the background getting in the pool.
He is so proud of his Transformers trunks Mima got him. (see the trend?)
And here is Caitlin doing her "daddy smile"....nice eh?You can see Conor in the background getting in the pool.
He is so proud of his Transformers trunks Mima got him. (see the trend?)
4 comments:
Love that pic of you and Caitlin - looks like you guys had fun!
Love all her Caitlin's outfits and Conors "no sleeve" tshirt. My boys love them. Looks like it was a great weekend.
lol, nice daddy smile- and do you think mima spoils them, nah?! conor is cute in his muscle shirt!
How fun!
Our little town of Boerne has a great fireworks show too. We made it a tradition to go watch as a family, to meet up with friends.
Post a Comment