Monday, July 28, 2008

LOTS of "FIRSTS"

We had a weekend of FIRSTS!

1st First...
CAITLIN HAS BRAIDS!!!!
I couldn't believe it. I woke up this morning and thought, I wonder if I could braid her hair....and I did it and it was so EASY! That just told me that her hair is super long!!


2nd First....
CONOR SKATED!!!
We went to a birthday party at an Alvin Skating Rink and it was so much fun!

Here is Conor doing pretty good on his training skates.....
now he wants to have a skating party.

During the party, the skating rink busted out with these seat skates. OMG, they were so much fun and a workout!!! You have to move your arms side to side in order to move forward.

Caitlin wanted to join in on the fun and help out. But Conor didn't need it.

While the kids were on the floor doing a dance, the kids decided to use my friend's fans and play with her. They glowed in the dark...they were pretty cool and I bet you would see them at a rave being used as both a fan/blinking light.

3rd First...
Caitlin's first dig into ice cream by herself.
What a big girl!

And here is Conor enjoying his....
This is NOT his first. LOL
4th FIRST
This was the first time we have gone as a family to a skating rink and it won't be our last!!
We are definitely going to go to the one closer to home and b/c we know the owners.
So expect a call soon Beth!

1 comments:

Valarie said...

Love the braids! They had such a great time skating.