We had a lot of great friends give us a great Farewell to our new adventure in DC.
Caitlin's classroom gave her a Farewell party. It was too cute. She really enjoyed her teachers and her friends and her best girlfriend, Elena. I was lucky to have Conor with me, so he can celebrate at his old daycare with the teachers he loves.
Caitlin's classroom gave her a Farewell party. It was too cute. She really enjoyed her teachers and her friends and her best girlfriend, Elena. I was lucky to have Conor with me, so he can celebrate at his old daycare with the teachers he loves.
Ms. Elenor
This is Ms. Georgia. She has known Conor for so long and has known Caitlin since she was born.
She is one of the best teachers NASA Daycare has.
She is one of the best teachers NASA Daycare has.
This is Ms. Sara at Kids R Kids. He absolutely LOVED her at his new school and she was a blessing for him....being a "boy" and all.
After our celebrations at school, we had dinner with our great friends, Karianne and Jonathan.
They are leaving the SAME time as we are for Connecticut. At least we will only be 6 hours away, compared to our TX family.
They are leaving the SAME time as we are for Connecticut. At least we will only be 6 hours away, compared to our TX family.
Caitlin with her Godparents!
I have some great friends!! Let me tell you....After Hurricane Ike, they were so worried about me b/c I had not contacted anyone b/c we didn't have electricity and my cell phone was out. They wanted to give me a great dinner that I would remember. Let me tell you....I MISS THEM TODAY!! I miss our dinners, "happy hours", playdates, and WINE together. Sorta lonely here without my best gal friends.
Can you tell we have a tan?
That's for being outside for over a WEEK b/c of no electricity after Ike.
That's for being outside for over a WEEK b/c of no electricity after Ike.
After dinner we went to a wine bar and relaxed the night away. We had a blast! One big hit was Dominic's bar trick. Everyone was trying it out.
Chuck showing his true colors.
0 comments:
Post a Comment