Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

We had a BLAST during Halloween!

We went to the Boo at the Zoo at the DC zoo.
It was a blast!!
Although, it was raining....it was quite an adventure. We were wet....yet happy with all the Candy, treats, tickets, stickers, etc.

Here are the kids getting ready to go.

Here we are getting treats!!


At the end of the night...it was time to go. We were wet and tired.
As you can tell with Caitlin's face.....she is DONE!


And as you can tell with Conor's face......he wants MORE!


On Halloween Day, we went to the kids preschool b/c Conor's class was doing a presentation.
Caitlin and I couldn't wait.
Ahhhhh, the life of working from home. Can you tell I am enjoying it???
I swear I have makeup at home.

Conor's Preschool's class

Here is Conor's Preschool Class singing a Pumpkin song.


When it was time to go Trick or Treating, the kids dressed up again and were ready to head out in the neighborhood. Caitlin didn't want to wear her Nasa hat, so I put on a bow that my great talented friend, Care, made. Doesn't it look great!! It matches so well.

1 comments:

The Norman Family said...

Glad that you are posting again! Keep it up. Oh and the bow looks FAB!