I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
I tried to make things normal here in Alexandria.
On Sundays, we normally make a HUGE Mexican inspired breakfast.
With bacon, beans w/ bacon fat, eggs, Homemade Salsa (YES, I know how to make it!!!)
I tried to make things normal here in Alexandria.
On Sundays, we normally make a HUGE Mexican inspired breakfast.
With bacon, beans w/ bacon fat, eggs, Homemade Salsa (YES, I know how to make it!!!)
Here is Conor helping crack the eggs.
He has become such a culinary expert in a short period of time.
He has become such a culinary expert in a short period of time.
Oh doesn't that look!!! Instead of spening $9.99 for Huevos Rancheros....I can make them here for the same price, but for the whole family.
They have a great play area for different aged kids.
The tot spot was full on Sunday morning, so we headed to the kids place and there was NO ONE there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment