On November 17, 2008, The Cullen Family experienced their 1st snow shower in Alexandria.
I picked up the kids from preschool and there were flurries in the air.
The kids were excited!
Conor officially has his "snow house". He has been telling people this since moving here.
When we went home, the snow stopped and then came back with a little force.
It was such a great day.
We had the fireplaces going b/c it was so cold outside.
I don't a picture of the snow b/c it didn't show up on the camera.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
OUR 1ST SNOW SHOWER!!
Posted by Cassie at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting, especially for the kids! I remember my first snow shower when we were living in Massachusetts - it was so exciting for me at 27! Sounds like you guys are doing well there! We miss you here though!!!!
Aww, I bet the kids love it. JT wants it to snow so bad here, I told him not to hold his breath for it, maybe I should just ship him to you.
Post a Comment